The Brookshire Co. is a team of CRE pros with over 30 years experience providing services to mid-sized companies and Fortune 500 corporations. Specific project examples include multiple state site selection for distribution warehousing clientele, property tax abatement consulting, acquisition and disposition services on individual projects of over 2 million square feet.
Recent and current project experiences include:
- Acquisition, renovation and leasing of former multiple million square foot corporate facilities on behalf of a Midwest based family trust
- Coordination of a 416,000 square foot investment sale opportunity on behalf of long-term corporate client following a 10 month preparation of the asset for sale, inclusive of the successful negotiation of a new 10 year lease
- Completed 45,000 square foot lease renewal on behalf of long term industrial client in SE United States location. With this specific client we have completed over 1.5 million square feet of transactions including tenant representation, lease renewals, surplus facility dispositions in seven states
- Represented major Midwest corporation on an initial lease of over 600,000 square feet of distribution warehouse space in Southern California as well as a recent relocation of this same facility.
- Marketed and sold 236,000 square foot manufacturing facility on behalf of US operations leading international green energy sector manufacturer
- Acquired recently on behalf of Midwest investor 346,000 square manufacturing facility leased to Fortune 500 corporation in SE United States
What Clients Say
“I’ve known and work with Mr. Norton for well over 10 years. He has deep experience and expertise across multiple property types from traditional office to warehouse and production. He is also highly knowledgeable in investment properties and the perspective investors have on commercial buildings.
When Gerry and his team are on-point with a client project there is a clear sense that they are deeply committed to achieving client goals. He is highly responsive to client needs for communication and information flow.
Gerry has seen multiple industries and situations, and listens to each clients’ needs, so is able to understand the specific requirement needed for the business at hand. He effectively communicates these needs to building owners in a negotiation resulting in a lease agreement well suited to client needs.”
Tomlinson – former CEO of Alliance Healthcare